Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Longing for a Made in Canada Label


That's it!
I'm done buying stuff made overseas...at least from Pakistan.

I should use a weigh scale to record just how much lint came out of these new towels!  And that was just one small load (of three) that went into the dryer today.  I always wash newly-purchased textiles, even before labels advised it should be done!

Look at the lint screen from one small load:


And, yes, the lint screen was clean when I began the load.
I clean the lint screen, routinely, after each load!



There are other towel purchases--intended as Christmas presents--that are going back to Walmart for a refund.
Pronto.

And I'll show the customer service clerk the photo of the dryer lint screen.

"As though they'll care," Kia would've said.

Good point.

Bye-Bye, Made in Pakistan.
Never again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share YOUR thoughts here...